If you need decking services near Cape Cod, MA, then the porch contractors at Vaz Construction have you covered. We build porches and decks at remarkable speeds and at very fair prices. A porch or deck can be a fantastic addition to any home. They create a welcoming atmosphere and are a great place to spend time with friends and family.
Our service area includes the following towns and cities:
- New Bedford, MA
- Rochester, MA
- Cape Cod, MA
- Dartmouth, MA
- Mattapoisett, MA
- Fall River, MA
- Portsmouth, RI
- Newport, RI
- Tiverton, RI
- Bristol, RI
- and more!
We also offer free estimates, so contact Vaz Construction today for all of your decking services needs!
We’re confident in our work, and you can be too thanks to our 5-year workmanship warranty. This warranty has no exceptions, loopholes, or catches because when Vaz Construction does a job, we do it well. We could talk up our abilities more, but we think that our highly complimentary reviews do that well enough already. Just take a look at our customer testimonials to see why Vaz Construction is the premier deck and porch contractors in the region!
At Vaz Construction, we value our relationship with our clients more than anything, We work one-on-one with our clients to ensure complete satisfaction each and every time. What’s more, Vaz Construction is an accredited business with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Last but not least, we offer flexible financing options to accommodate any budget. Please feel free to contact us to learn more!
With over 20 years of experience, Vaz Construction has established itself as one of the leading construction companies in the region. As we like to say, no job is too big nor too small for Vaz Construction, so contact us for any and all of your porch building and decking services needs.
Unsure about the differences between porches and decks? Don’t know which one would suit you and your needs best? Here’s a list of their characteristics to help you decide if a porch or deck is right for you:
- Porches are covered, and thus well sheltered from the elements.
- Generally (but not always) located on the front of the house
- Increase curb appeal
- Increase the value of the house
- Generally more costly to construct than a deck
- Require less maintenance than decks due to being better protected from the weather
- Decks are not covered, allowing them to be bathed in sunlight
- Typically located on the back or the side of the house
- Ideal for activities such as grilling and sunbathing
- Decking services and construction are generally less expensive than porches
- Decks require more maintenance such as washing and staining
- Decks are often better at accommodating additions such as hot tubs and fire pits
- Increase the value of the house
Both porches and decks can be relaxing environments for your home, and both can improve your house’s curb appeal and resale value. If you’re still not sure about which option would be best for you, then the professionals at Vaz Construction are more than happy to offer their advice.
All of our porch contractors are fully licensed and insured, so you know you can place your trust in the work we perform. If you want decking services near Cape Cod, MA, then you know who to call! Vaz Construction promises to never upsell or overcharge its clients because we’re committed to being a company you can trust.
If you have any questions or would like a free estimate, then call us today at (774) 328-9950.