If you need kitchen remodeling services near Dartmouth, MA, then you’ve come to the right place. Vaz Construction, based out of New Bedford, MA, has established itself as one of the most reliable kitchen remodeling companies in the region, and we’re happy to provide any work your kitchen may need. Our kitchen remodeling contractors can provide you with the kitchen remodel of your dreams!
Some of our kitchen remodeling services include:
- Flooring installation
- Including updating hardwood flooring and replacing laminate flooring.
- Cabinet installation
- Countertop installation
- Tile backsplash installation
- Upgrading and installing fixtures
Give your kitchen the treatment it deserves and hire Vaz Construction, a Better Business Bureau accredited business with an A+ rating.
There are numerous benefits to a kitchen remodel, for example:
- A kitchen is the heart of a home, so yours should be a room that you and your family or guests can be comfortable in. By working one-on-one with you, our contractors can help you create a kitchen perfectly suited to your needs.
- An outdated kitchen can be a dangerous place. Old appliances and clutter can be safety hazards whether by an electrical failure, tripping, or other dangers. Don’t put yourself or your loved ones at risk by having these issues, allow Vaz Construction to remedy them for you.
- Whether it’s by installing cabinets or countertops, or by adding new fixtures and appliances, our kitchen remodeling services can vastly improve a kitchen’s usability and capabilities.
- A kitchen remodel can provide a sizable return on investment in terms of property value. Not only that, but the kitchen is one of the most important locations that a home buyer will inspect, and can leave a large impression on them and their decision to purchase.
- If your kitchen is difficult to move through for one or more people, then it might be a good idea to look at a remodel. Even without an extension, a redesign of your kitchen can allow for much easier maneuverability. But you shouldn’t just think about space for people, consider your cupboards! If you have issues fitting your pots, pans, and other cookware and such, then you may need a remodel.
- Inefficient, outmoded appliances in your kitchen could be unnecessarily wasting power, costing you money in your energy bills and taking a toll on the environment. By upgrading or replacing fixtures, you could reduce your energy costs while also being eco-friendly.
- You shouldn’t be beholden to the styles of yesteryear or previous homeowners. Instead, update your kitchen to your tastes and enjoy cooking and eating there all the more!
So why wait? Enlist the help of Vaz Construction today for all of your kitchen remodeling services needs!
Vaz Construction has become one of the favorite kitchen remodeling companies in the Dartmouth, MA region due to our professionality and high standards. What’s more, our kitchen remodeling contractors are all licensed and insured. We pair top-quality work with fair prices so that our valued clients are happy every time. But don’t take our word for it, just take a look at our reviews and client testimonials.
At Vaz Construction, we have the utmost confidence in the kitchen remodeling services we provide, so we offer a 5-year workmanship warranty for all the jobs we do with no exceptions. No matter what work you might want to be done to your kitchen, contact us! After all, we believe that no job is too big nor too small, plus we’re happy to provide free estimates on any job.
Our service area includes the following towns and cities:
- New Bedford, MA
- Bourne, MA
- Rochester, MA
- Lakeville, MA
- Dartmouth, MA
- Warren, MA
- Mattapoisett, MA
- Portsmouth, RI
- Newport, RI
- Tiverton, RI
So for a FREE estimate or if you’d like more information, call us today at (774) 328-9950!
Work was amazing. Price for the job was very reasonable. The only reason for not giving a 5 star rating... read moreRoger S.8/14/2019
Had a smaller job that I could not do myself. I called about 10 different contractors and could not get... read moreEthan P.3/14/2019
Work was actually fast and efficient; seemed very professional. Not sure what happened. Less than 6 months after... read moreKeith F.11/14/2019