If you’re in need of masonry services near Bristol, RI, then you’ve come to the right place. Vaz Construction offers both masonry construction and repairs by professional contractors! All of our contractors are fully licensed and insured to give you absolute peace of mind. What’s more, we offer 5-year workmanship warranties for all of our services with no loopholes or exceptions because we’re completely certain that our work is of the highest standard.
With more than 20 years of experience and countless jobs well done, Vaz Construction has established itself as the premier masonry company in the region. Our masonry services combine remarkable speed with high-quality craftsmanship to ensure that our clients are always happy with the results with minimal interruption to their busy lives.
Vaz Construction specializes in masonry services, and we’re able to complete a wide variety of projects for our valued customers. The following are just a few examples!
- Chimney Rebuilds
- Since chimneys are exposed to the elements and are unprotected by your roof, they require regular maintenance. If this upkeep is disregarded, problems down the line such as collapses could be costly and dangerous.
- New construction
- Vaz Construction also offers entirely new builds in case your chimney is heavily damaged or you would like a different style or placement for your chimney.
- Vaz Construction Inc.’s masonry contractors can provide expertly done wall repairs and construction to make sure your home is sturdy and secure.
- Nothing beats the gorgeous look of brick, which is exactly what Vaz Construction’s masonry services will deliver. Bring out the beauty in your home with perfect brickwork!
- Stone veneer
- Just like real stone, stone veneer has a majestic, regal appearance that can really make your home shine. Stone veneer is a sturdy option that looks just like stone, but for a fraction of the price.
No matter what masonry services your home may need, Vaz Construction can get the job done right and for a fair price! Contact us today for a free estimate!
There are several causes of masonry damage, such as exposure to the elements, poor workmanship, soil settling beneath your house, and vermin-related damage. Signs that you need masonry services can show up both inside and outside your home, including the following:
- Cracked or crumbling mortar in brickwork
- Uneven floors
- Cracks in the concrete of your basement or driveway
- Cabinets, windows, doors no longer properly close
- Cracks in your interior walls
- Crumbling, bulging, or compacted bricks
Damaged masonry can allow water to penetrate into the structure of your home, which consequently threatens its stability. Said water can freeze and expand, causing even further damage and costs down the road. Don’t hesitate and put your house at risk, if you’re in or near the Bristol, RI and need masonry services, contact Vaz Construction today.
Vaz Construction Inc. is an accredited business with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. As you can see from our many outstanding reviews, we prioritize customer satisfaction above all. After all, there is no more important relationship for a small business than that between company and client. To this point, we never overcharge or upsell our clients because we value the trust our customers place in us.
Some of the towns and cities we provide masonry and other services include:
- New Bedford, MA
- Rochester, MA
- Westport, MA
- Seekonk, MA
- Swansea, MA
- Mattapoisett, MA
- Bristol, RI
- Portsmouth, RI
- Newport, RI
- Little Compton, RI
As we like to say at Vaz Construction, no job is too big nor too small! So if you would like a free estimate or have any questions about any of our masonry services, then call us today at (774) 328-9950!
Work was amazing. Price for the job was very reasonable. The only reason for not giving a 5 star rating... read moreRoger S.8/14/2019
Had a smaller job that I could not do myself. I called about 10 different contractors and could not get... read moreEthan P.3/14/2019
Work was actually fast and efficient; seemed very professional. Not sure what happened. Less than 6 months after... read moreKeith F.11/14/2019