Vaz Construction is the premier residential and roof repair company in New Bedford, MA, as we have decades of experience in roofing solutions and upgrades. Our re-roofing service area includes the following locations:
- New Bedford, MA
- Dartmouth, MA
- Westport, MA
- Fall River, MA
- Seekonk, MA
- Swansea, MA
- Bridgewater, MA
- Barrington, MA
- Tiverton, RI
- Little Compton, RI
- Portsmouth, RI
We handle both re-roofing services and new roofing installations. We also provide free estimates, so be sure to contact us today. Our services and expertise include:
- Pitch changes
- Cedar roofing
- Skylight installation
We make a point of completing our high-quality repairs and installations in a timely manner in order to minimize any unnecessary costs or intrusion on your schedule. No job is too big nor too small for the experts at Vaz Construction!
There are a number of signs to check for in order to determine if you need roof repairs:
- Cracked or curling shingles
- Shingles that are curling or cracked are a clear indication that your roof will need repairs, as they can lead to issues such as leaks.
- This factor is dependent on the type of roof. For instance, an asphalt shingle roof lasts around 20 to 30 years before it needs repairs or replacement.
- Shingle granules in the gutter
- While some granule loss is normal in a new roof, older roofs losing granules can be a sign that it’s time for repairs or replacement. Granules protect shingles from the sun, so when they come off, the shingles get over-exposed and become damaged.
- Sunlight visible in the attic
- If you can see sunlight piercing through your roof into your attic, it means that water, air, and snow can penetrate as well.
- Water stains in ceilings
- One of the more obvious signs is water stains and streaks in your home’s interior on the ceiling. This means that water is getting through your roof and causing damage to your house.
- Sagging roof
- If your roof is sagging, it could indicate serious structural issues with either your attic or your foundation’s supports. This should be addressed immediately to avoid further damage.
If you’re facing any of these problems, call the experts at Vaz Construction Inc. so that we can verify any issues and provide an estimate at no charge to you. It’s important that you address these problems as soon as possible, as roofing issues can progress and worsen. Putting off repairs can end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Vaz Construction is a Certified Owens Corning Roofing Contractor. In other words, we carry all required state and local licenses, we hold liability insurance, and we have been screened for both financial stability as well as customer service. It’s vital that you choose to enlist a qualified roofing company in order to avoid headaches, high prices, and sloppy workmanship, and none are more qualified than the experts at Vaz Construction.
We have faith in the quality of our roofing services. In fact, all of our services are backed by our 5-year workmanship warranty to give you peace of mind. Your home deserves the best treatment, and here at Vaz Construction, we’re happy to provide it.
Don’t risk damaging your roof by attempting repairs on your own or hiring less capable contractors. At Vaz Construction, we can accommodate a wide range of budgets and personal needs to ensure that you have the best roof possible. Just take a look at our gallery where you can find examples of our excellent work. While you’re at it, take a look at our reviews from satisfied customers. If you have any questions or would like a free estimate, please call us today at (774) 328-9950.